The collection and transmission of certain personal data and specific personal data (including information about medical status, health, sex, habits, racial or ethnic origin, or religious beliefs) is required to enter into and execute a contract, create a personal profile of a client, or establish contact with UCIO UNICLINICS® with a health care provider. This data is used exclusively for the purposes mentioned above. Otherwise, UCIO UNICLINICS® must obtain the User's consent for other uses, as described in the "STATEMENT OF RELEASE" form of the UCIO UNICLINICS® (hereinafter referred to as the "Consent Form"). If the User accepts the Consent Form, the data provided can be used only to the extent necessary for the execution of a specific purpose, for example, for concluding, executing or settling a contract. To accomplish these goals, user data will be stored in accordance with the requirements of the legislation on taxes and trade, but will be deleted after the periods specified in the requirements.
The user may use certain services (hereinafter referred to as "Special Services") provided by UCIO UNICLINICS®. For this purpose, the consent of the User is required for the collection, processing and use of his personal data and, as the case may be, specific personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act. This applies to the following specific services:
1) UCIO UNICLINICS® is an information platform containing information about Medical Providers. Its purpose is to provide the Users of the portal with information about Medical Providers, their services and estimated cost.
2) In the event that UCIO UNICLINICS® concludes a service agreement with the User, the User authorizes UCIO UNICLINICS® to transfer the relevant data to Medical Providers and third-party service providers (for example, travel agencies, customer service agencies, payment systems or translators), such both the type and date of treatment, as well as the amount and date of any invoice issued by the Medical Provider to the User.
3) In the event that a third-party service provider enters into an Agreement on certain services with the User, the User authorizes the third-party service provider to inform UCIO UNICLINICS® of the amount and date of any invoice issued by the service provider to the User.
4) In the event that the User is the insured of the insurance company - partner of UCIO UNICLINICS® (hereinafter referred to as the "Insurance Company"), the User authorizes the Medical Service Provider, the third party and the insurance company to inform UCIO UNICLINICS® about the treatment of the User, the amount and date of any account Provided by the service provider to the User or the Insurance Company.
5) Forums are established on the Platform or on partner websites, which allows to exchange experience and opinions between Users.
6) The user has the opportunity to receive newsletters on a regular basis.