Collection and transmission of certain personal data and specific personal data (including information about medical status, health, sex, habits, racial or ethnic origin, or religious beliefs, etc.) is required for entering into and executing a contract, creating a client's personal profile, or establishing contact of UNICLINICS® and a healthcare provider. This data is used exclusively for the purposes mentioned above. Otherwise, UNICLINICS® must obtain the User's consent for other uses, as described in the STATEMENT OF RELEASE form of the UNICLINICS® (hereinafter Consent Form). If the User accepts the Consent Form, the data provided can be used only to the extent necessary for the execution of a specific purpose, for example, agreeing, concluding and executing contract clauses. To accomplish these goals, user data will be stored in accordance with the requirements of the legislation on taxes and trade, but will be deleted after the period specified in the requirements.
The User may employ certain services (hereinafter referred to as Special Services) provided by UNICLINICS®. For this purpose, the User's consent is required for collecting, processing and usage of their personal data and, as the case may be, specific personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act. This applies to the following specific services:
1) UNICLINICS® is a platform containing information about Medical Providers. Its purpose is to provide the User of the portal with information about Medical Providers, their services and estimated cost.
2) In case UNICLINICS® concludes a service agreement with the User, the User authorizes UNICLINICS® to transfer the relevant data to Medical Providers and third-party service providers (e.g. travel agencies, customer service agencies, payment systems or interpreters, etc.). Such data includes the type and date of treatment as well as the amount and date of any invoice issued by the Medical Provider to the User.
3) In case a third-party service provider concludes an Agreement on certain services with the User, the User authorizes the third-party service provider to inform UNICLINICS® of the amount and date of any invoice issued by the service provider to the User.
4) In case the User is the insured by the partner insurance company of UNICLINICS® (hereinafter Insurance Company), the User authorizes the Medical Service Provider, the third party and the insurance company to inform UNICLINICS® about the treatment of the User, the amount and date of any invoice issued by the service provider to the User or the Insurance Company.
5) Forums are established on the Platform or on partner websites, which allows to exchange experience and opinions between the Users.
6) The user has the opportunity to receive newsletters on a regular basis.