Capacity — 1,500 places
Specializations: PSY, ONC, ANE, GAS, VIS, GYN, NEU, OPH, ORA, OTO, CAR, DER, DIA, PED, PLA, RHE, TRA, URO, PUL
Ichilov Medical Center (Suraski) is the second largest center in Israel, and perhaps the most authoritative. This is a comfortable, versatile and equipped with the most modern equipment for all types of diagnostics and advanced methods of treatment of various diseases center in the Middle East.
• The total area of the medical complex is 21 hectares.
• The hospital has more than 5,000 employees.
• Doctors —1300 (including 700 narrow specialists, 75 professors).
• Number of beds —1300.
• 60 medical departments in all areas of medicine.
• Ichilov Medical Center (Suraski) is the second largest large clinic in Israel, and perhaps the most authoritative. This is a comfortable, versatile and equipped with the most modern equipment for all types of diagnostics and advanced methods of treatment abroad of various diseases center in the Middle East.
• The highest level of qualifications of all medical personnel, enormous diagnostic capabilities and excellent results of treatment in Israel attract patients from all over the world to the Sourasky Medical Center.
• The list of services of the center is extremely wide, and covers all medical specialties and areas - from cosmetology to transplantology. The cardiological clinic of Surasky Medical Center has received great fame in the world due to the active use of invasive cardiology (stenting, angioplasty and other manipulations).
• World-renowned specialists work at the Suraski Center, among them Professor Moshe Inbar (Leading Oncologist in Israel), Professor Zvi Ram (Leading Specialist in Neurosurgery of the Brain), Professor Josef Klausner (Leading Surgeon Specializing in Abdominal Operations) , Dr. Lidar (Leading Spinal Neurosurgery Specialist).
Advantages of treatment in the Ichilov Medical Center
• World-renowned specialists, luminaries of Israeli medicine
• A unique laboratory that performs all types of analyzes that exist in the world.
• Unique intraoperative examination techniques
• Advanced treatment methods: minimally invasive and laparoscopic techniques, robotic surgery
• The latest equipment and the constant introduction of innovative technologies
• Application of all the latest technological advances, in particular neuronavigators
The use of unique equipment, advanced technologies allows for surgical intervention with low-impact methods that exclude undesirable consequences - the leading ophthalmologist of the Medical Center Ichilov, Roni Rahmiel.
In Tel Aviv, surrounded by the greenery of parks and magnificent hotels, there is one of the largest medical centers in Israel, Sourasky, which represents a whole "city of health". The Suraski Medical Center is located in a vast area of 21 hectares, and includes four main clinics: Ichilov General Clinic, Lys Maternity Center, Ida Sourasky Rehabilitation Clinic, Pediatric clinic "Dana". Also in this complex is the institute of the heart "Sami Ofer".
The departments of Tel Aviv State University are based in the Suraski Medical Center, and there are teaching centers and research centers here. MC Ichilov is the clinical base of the medical faculty of the Tel Aviv University, here take the luminaries of Israeli medicine.
Medical center "Sourasky" has more than 1,300 places for hospitalization, and includes more than 60 departments and institutes. In addition, over 150 outpatient outpatient departments for patients are working in the center. The Suraski Medical Center has more than 5,000 employees, 1,300 of whom are doctors (including 700 narrow specialists, 300 teachers and 75 professors).
Each year, the medical center "Sourasky" provides assistance to more than 100,000 patients, more than 30,000 operations are performed, and about 10,000 births take place. In the outpatient departments of the center, more than 1,000,000 patients of various profiles are admitted per year.