Capacity of the hospital is 1,356 beds.
Specializations of the hospital include Anesthesiology, Gastroenterology, Oncology, Otolaryngology, Palliative care, Neurology, Dermatology, Ophthalmology, Visceral surgery, Gynecology, Pulmonology, Rheumatology, Traumatology, Cardiology, Diabetology, Plastic surgery, Psychology, Pediatrics, Urology, Radiology.
Seoul St. Mary's Hospital was founded in 1980. In March 2009, the hospital was reborn as St. Mary's University Hospital in Seoul, with an ultra-modern infrastructure to implement a new medical culture. Today, it is one of the largest clinics in Korea, with 22 floors above ground, 6 floors below ground and 1,356 beds. The clinic employs 4,000 people in 41 clinical departments with 183 special clinics and 23 special clinical centers - this is the flagship hospital of the Catholic Medical Center with world-class medical staff and modern medical equipment.
The clinic has been awarded dozens of awards, below we present only a few of them:
• Seoul St. Mary's Hospital was appointed as a special resuscitation institution (CAS TC).
• The Organ Transplant Center was awarded the Korean Health Prix in 2016 - 3 years in a row.
• Got 1 class in ICU assessment
• Successful third JCI certification, after which Stanford University began a partnership to treat lung cancer.
• For four consecutive years, the Center for Supporting Healthy Lifestyles was awarded the "Most Prized Consumer Brand Award Most Trust" in 2016. It means that 4 years in a row this clinic of Korea left the most satisfied patients.
Seoul St. Mary's Hospital provides professional medical services and conducts medical research, making continuous efforts to play a leading role in the international medical world, such as the University Hospital of the Catholic University of Korea and the Catholic Research Institute of Medical Sciences.