Capacity - 1,356 places
Specializations: ANE, GAS, ONC, MEM, OTO, PAL, CHI, NEU, DER, OPH, VIS, GYN, ORA, PUL, RHE, TRA CAR, DIA, PLA, PSY, PED, URO, RAD
Founded in 1980, in March 2009, the hospital was reborn as St. Mary's University Hospital in Seoul, with an ultra-modern infrastructure for implementing a new medical culture. Today it is one of the largest clinics in Korea with 22 floors above ground, 6 floors below ground and 1356 beds. The clinic employs 4,000 people in 41 clinical departments with 183 special clinics and 23 special clinical centers - this is the flagship hospital of the Catholic Medical Center with world-class medical staff and modern medical equipment.
The clinic has been awarded dozens of awards, below we present only a few of them:
• The St. Mary's Clinic was appointed as a special resuscitation institution (CAS TC).
• The Organ Transplant Center was awarded the Korean Health Prix in 2016 - 3 years in a row.
• Got 1 class in ICU assessment
• Successful third JCI certification, after which Stanford University began a partnership to treat lung cancer.
• For four consecutive years, the Center for Supporting Healthy Lifestyles was awarded the "Most Prized Consumer Brand Award Most Trust" in 2016 It means that 4 years in a row this clinic of Korea left the most satisfied patients.
St. Mary's Clinic provides professional medical services and conducts medical research, making continuous efforts to play a leading role in the international medical world, such as the University Hospital of the Catholic University of Korea and the Catholic Research Institute of Medical Sciences.